After trying a few different mining pools, the one that I really liked was BitMinter. It is, by far, the easiest to use. It comes with its own software, making things so much easier. Below are the few parts that involve the creation and setup of your account.
1) Open up a web browser and navigate to the BitMinter log in (https://bitminter.com/login).
2) Choose your account you’d like to link with BitMinter. Log in with this account. BitMinter uses a log in service called OpenID, which is a futuristic way of logging in with an already-existing account to eliminate the need to remember yet another password.
3) Set the main settings as according to the picture:
– Set your email address.
– Set your auto cash out threshold to a reasonable amount. Mine is set to 1 BTC (approx. $10). This means that when I mine 1 BTC, I will receive it into my bitcoin wallet, just like the test, but with a higher number of bitcoins.
– Set your “Pay to address” to the address that we used in the Step 3 to test the wallet. This is the address that all of your bitcoins are sent to, in case you haven’t figured that out yet.
Source : http://www.instructables.com/